An impressive character barn conversion which has been renovated by the current vendors * Approximately 2,800 sq ft excluding external structures * Large kitchen / breakfast room * Formal living room and dining room * Four bedrooms, three with en-suite facilities and a family bathroom to serve the fourth * Master bedroom with spiral staircase leading to vaulted ceiling en-suite * Central courtyard plus large areas of lawn and decking * Car port and sun room * Rural location.
Excellent opportunity to purchase a character Barn conversion which has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard and set in good size grounds in a delightful rural setting. Benefits include superb kitchen/dining room, formal dining room, spacious sitting room, utility room, large master bedroom with feature spiral staircase to a vaulted ensuite master bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, further double bedroom to first floor with adjacent bathroom facilities.
The property has an attractive courtyard which is laid to brick paviour with large outside entertaining sun room. A landscaped garden with feature south facing decking area to the rear with lawn overlooking field beyond.
The rural hamlet of Bloxworth lies between Bere Regis and Wimborne Minster. Bloxworth (or Blocksworth) is a parish situated about 6 miles north west from Wareham. However close enough to the A35 for easy access to Poole & Bournemouth with their excellent transport network and leisure facilities. In Bloxworth the church of St Andrew is a small ancient structure, with Chancel, nave (the former being re built by the parish rector in 1870) and square tower containing 2 bells, one of which is of the 14th century and around the rim is a very curious inscription, it contains several memorials to the Trenchard and Pickering families, and the memorial pew has fresco amorial designs belonging to the Savage family, lords of the manor previous to the year 1700, this is one of the very few churches where the original hour glass and stand by which after the reformation, the length of the sermon was regulated still exists. The parish registers date from the year 1579. The parish comprises of a long strip of land about 3.5 miles X 1.25 miles between the parishes of Morden and Bere Regis running North to South, the soil on the northern portion is chalk of middle clay and of the southern part gravel and sand. The chief crops are Wheat & Barley, the extent is 2,776 acres of cultivated wood and heathlands. The population in 1871 was 270.
Wareham Borough Council Tax Band D.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.