Tower Road, Poole

£2,290 per month

2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
Available NOW

11 photos

pdf brochure

Share on social media

     
  • New McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park
  • Living room with private balcony or patio area
  • Kitchen with integrated appliances
  • Separate utility room
  • Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
  • Further shower room
  • Private car parking and visitors parking area
  • Communal lounge
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Lift access to all floors and video entry system

SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
PARTY BUY / PART RENT OPTION AVAILABLE!
85% PURCHASE AND NO RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 15%
50% BUY & 50% RENT

New McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park * Living room with private balcony or patio area * Kitchen with integrated appliances * Separate utility room * Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe * Further shower room * Private car parking and visitors parking area * Communal lounge * Landscaped gardens * Lift access to all floors and video entry system.

LAST AVAILABLE APARTMENTS:
4 - £2,150 pcm
7 - £2,070 pcm
10 - £2,150 pcm
17 - £2,150 pcm
19 - £2,290 pcm
28 - £2,730 pcm


Inside Areas
A choice of stunning new build two bedroom flats by McCarthy & Stone. Each property has a good size living room and separate kitchen with integrated appliances plus a utility room from the hallway. Two double bedrooms with the main bedroom having an en-suite shower room with double shower and walk-in wardrobe. Further shower room to serve the second bedroom. Camera entry system, lift access to all floors and a communal lounge. 24/7 call system available.

Outside Areas
Each property has a private balcony or patio area plus the use of well maintained communal gardens. Private car park and further visitors parking area.

Location
Branksome Park is located between the boroughs of Poole and Bournemouth and is less than 2 miles away from the shopping areas of Bournemouth Town Centre. Local facilities include a sports area with tennis courts and a bowling green, a local library and a church. Branksome Park includes Branksome Chine which leads to the award-winning blue-flagged beaches of Poole and has a woodland walk up to Penn Hill Village. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the A31 onto the M27 motorway with London approximately 2 hours commute.

Council Tax
BCP Council Tax Band E.

Reference: CLW1001050


Disclaimer

These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.

Members