Search Results

1-10 of 20 properties to rent found

To Rent - £2,290 per month

Branksome Park, Branksome Park

Flat/Apartment

SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
PARTY BUY / PART RENT OPTION AVAILABLE!
85% PURCHASE AND NO RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 15%
50% BUY & 50% RENT

New McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park * Living room with private balcony or patio area * Kitchen with integrated appliances * Sep... read more

To Rent - £2,150 per month

Branksome Park, Branksome Park

Flat/Apartment

RETIREMENT APARTMENT ** SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!

PARTY BUY / PART RENT OPTION AVAILABLE!
85% PURCHASE AND NO RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 15%
50% BUY & 50% RENT

New McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park * Living room with private balcony or patio area * Kitchen with... read more

£2,000 per month

Lower Parkstone, Lower Parkstone

Detached

A Contemporary Four Bedroom Chalet Styled Detached House * Four Bedrooms, Two of Which are Ground Floor & 2 luxury Bedrooms to First Floor * En-suite Shower Room & Walk in Wardrobe to Master Bedroom * Ground Floor Bathroom Serving Bedroom 3 & 4 * Contemporary Kitchen Breakfast Room Giving Access to ... read more

£1,800 per month

Lower Parkstone, Lower Parkstone

Detached

** 6 MONTH LET **
The good sized entrance hallway gives access to the living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs shower room. The living room benefits from a feature fireplace, bay window to the front and double doors leading to the conservatory which gives access to the south facing rear g... read more

To Rent - £1,400 per month

Branksome Park, Branksome Park

Flat/Apartment

A luxury block of just nine architecturally designed apartments built to a high specification, set on a level plot in well screened parkland. Valentine Court offers the latest in luxury living and lifestyle with a classical twist. The kitchen has fully fitted appliances plus a breakfast bench. The l... read more

£1,250 per month

Poole, Poole

Terraced

Completely Redecorated Terraced Cottage Presented Over Three Floors * Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Utility Room * Three Double Bedrooms * Contemporary Family Bathroom * Garden & Patio Area to Rear * Heckford Park Residents Permit Parking.... read more

£1,225 per month

Parkstone, Parkstone

Terraced

A modern terraced house built just 3 years ago. The property has a large kitchen/living room with the kitchen area having integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Ground floor cloakroom, two double bedrooms and further study / bedroom and contemporary family bathroom. South facing ... read more

£1,225 per month

Lower Parkstone, Lower Parkstone

Flat/Apartment

Luxury First Floor Apartment with Distant Purbeck Views * Large West Facing Balcony * Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Room * Two Double Bedrooms * En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom * Presented in Excellent Condition * Lift Access * Lock-up Store Room and Car Port.... read more

£1,175 per month

Penn Hill, Lower Parkstone

Flat/Apartment

A modern and well presented ground floor apartment in the heart of Penn Hill. The property has a large living / dining room and separate kitchen with integrated appliances and space for a small table and chairs. Both rooms give access to the private terrace. Two double bedrooms both with fitted ward... read more

£1,150 per month

Lower Parkstone, Lower Parkstone

Flat/Apartment

A large contemporary ground floor apartment with private south facing garden. There is a large living room and separate kitchen with integrated appliances. Both bedrooms are doubles and have significant built-in storage. En-suite bathroom to main bedroom and separate family shower room. The garden c... read more

  • 1
  •   
  • 2
  •   
  • Next
Members